Whether you require a single first aider to support a local event, or need help to plan for a bigger event, Caledonian Medical can provide you with the appropriate service to meet your needs. We work closely with you from the first stages of planning, providing you with advice to ensure we put in place cost-effective medical support that complies with health and safety best practice.
All first aid bookings with Caledonian Medical include:
- Pre-event planning and risk assessment
- The support of an experienced public first aid worker for the duration of your event, including build up and break down of stages and tents where required
- All relevant medical supplies and professional uniforms
- Guaranteed public liability insurance
Our Medic services offer additional reassurance in the case of a medical emergency that requires the supply of medical gasses, including oxygen, to your event attendees.
Medics are trained in practical aspects of pre-hospital care. They can assist higher clinician grades and use medical gasses and defibrillators.
Our Medic team is experienced in dealing with respiratory problems and can be added to your first aid event package at a reasonable cost. Medics have the following awards:
- First Response Emergency Care (FREC3) or
- First Person on Scene (FPOS) or
- Community First Responder
Our service ensures a safe, effective response on site whilst helping to minimise the impact on local NHS Scotland resources.
Caledonian Medical is based in Glasgow, but operates across Scotland.
Get in touch
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.